mercredi 30 avril 2014

Raskaat lämmittelyt tekevät työsarjoista kevyempiä

Törmäsin mielenkiintoisen topikkiin Pavel Tsatsoulinen Strong First foorumilla. Siellä topikin aloittaja kirjoittaa näin




Quote:




It’s obvious, but heavy-er weights make heavy weights seem light.



I never thought about this, but I have always intuitively warmed up for any snatch test with either heavier snatches or swings. Most people, when they see this, say something like, “you’re gonna smoke yourself before the event even begins”. But I knew better. It made my working load lighter.



Well, now, I have been playing with my new 56kg for the get ups, and guess what? The 48 is ridiculously light. Or, I got stronger in the seconds between attempts(?).



So, I finally traveled to another facility to swing the 203/92:



http://ift.tt/1iJjUKj



And guess what? After several sets of 5, the 48 felt like a 24 – honestly. I’m thinking this over, and might try to do some “neural preload” work before sets of easy strength-style DLs, as well as some other lifts here and there.



Obviously I am not instantaneously stronger, but some affect on the nervous tissue must be lending to higher force production.



Thanks for watching. Thoughts?



Ja ihmiset näyttävät olevan samaa mieltä. Eli lyhyesti



Oletteko kokeneet, että raskailla/raskaammilla painoilla lämmittely ennen työsarjoja tekee itse työsarjoista kevyempiä. Eli se 100kg penkki tuntuisikin kuin nostaisi 85kg, tai 48kg kuula tuntuisi 32 kiloselta. Paino ei kuitenkaan saa olla liian painava, kuten Tsatsouline kirjoittaa tuolla




Quote:




Al, very true—as long as heavi-er is not too heavy. 110-120% maximum, according to Soviet weightlifting experience.



Luulisi, että se söisi niitä tehoja. Mutta nähtävästi ei.



Miksi näin? Ja toimisiko sama konsepti ihan missä vain nostossa? Kokemuksia?





via Pakkotoisto.com http://ift.tt/1kppkHY

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire